Scroll Very Fast Fast ScrollMedium ScrollSlow ScrollVery Slow ScrollEven SlowerSlowestInfo on the auto-scroller Font Size 8Font Size 9Font Size 10Font Size 11Font Size 12Font Size 13Font Size 14Font Size 15Font Size 20Font Size 25Font Size 30 Elfen Lied: Alternate Ending By Angel Meiru (mayu_roxx@rudra.zzn.com) --- Elfen Lied is a trademark of Lynn (Rin) Okamoto. I donft own any of the characters either. This is for recreational purposes only. WARNING: This fic contains Yuri, Non-Consensual acts and death of a couple characters. This story is for mature audiences only. In memory of Ayami Omoori (1983-2002). May you rest in peace dear friend. BTW, this is based off the manga/comic version. Lucy was originally named Kaede in the manga and Nozomi (who is a manga only character) makes an appearance in this as well. --- A year has passed since Lucy left Kouta. Everything was going well at the Kaede inn. Kouta, Yuka, Nana, Mayu and even Wanta were close to one another and were like a great family. Time has healed all wounds and everything was going to be fine for everyone. Nothing could possibly go wrong here. Or can it? Things will change on this fateful day. It all started when Wanta was barking at someone at the gate. As Kouta answered the gate's door, he was surprised to see who it was. It was Nyuu (aka Kaede) and she told him that she wants to be with him again. Besides, she had no other place to go to and she knew Kouta would accept her. However, Yuka started to feel jealousy boiling over her. Nyuu started to get everyone's attention and Yuka felt like she was being left out. At night, Yuka woke up Nyuu, took her into her new car and drove far from home. "Why you do this?" Nyuu whimpered. "I'm taking you to a place where we are both alone." Yuka sneered. As she stopped the car, she dragged Nyuu out of the car and took her down to the subways. "No, don't do this. I know you mad at me."Nyuu whined as Yuka slammed her up against the wall in rage. "I'm angry at you for acting like a little attention whore." Yuka snarled. "I hated the times when you were alone with Kouta. He is mine, he belongs in bed with me, not loose bitches like you." With hearing those hurtful words, anger started to boil inside the young Diclonius, making her revert back into Lucy. "You fucking whore, you kept wanting to take Kouta away from me. If I can't have Kouta, then neither can you!" Yuka was now feeling quite frightened and felt rather foolish. What was she thinking? She thought if Nyuu has lost both her horns, she wouldn't revert back into Lucy. If that wasn't enough, Lucy found the knife that Yuka was hiding from her. Any last words bitch?" "Please don't do this to me. I beg of you! Have mercy on me!" Yuka pled to her tormentor. "That's all you'll ever say again. Speak no more!" Lucy spat as she grabs Yukafs tongue and puts the knife against it. She runs the knife up the tongue and there, Yuka's tongue was sliced off of her, rendering her dumb. Lucy then shoves a small rag into her victim's mouth, so it would seep up the blood that came from there. "But before you'll meet your death, I shall have a little fun with you." Lucy said, smiling. And with that, four of her vectors started to pin Yuka to the wall, rendering her helpless. With two of her hands, Lucy started to tear off Yuka's pajama top, revealing her breasts to the tormentor. If that wasn't enough, Lucy started to grope her victim's breasts and runs her tongue up against her right nipple. "What's the matter? Don't you like this? Yuka started to whimper and sob. Lucy was making the young woman feel psychological pain as she kept licking and fondling Yuka's assets. Yuka has never felt this humiliated in her life. "Oh, one more thing to do." Lucy said coldly as she gets another one of her vectors to go down Yuka's pants, eventually finding her special area. The vector started stroking Yuka's area and eventually going inside her, making her moan and sigh. "I bet you enjoyed this when Kouta did this to you. But now he'll never do this again. Lucy started to pound the vector inside of Yuka until Yuka reached her unwanted orgasm. She may of hated this, but she knew Lucy was much stronger than she was and she knew it would be not so wise to fight back. When Lucy pulled her vectors away from her victim, Yuka collapsed on the ground, sobbing her little heart out. "What have I done?" Lucy thought to herself. "What will Kouta think of this?" So Lucy started to write things down on a piece of paper. As she was finished writing the note, she heard a train coming. "You're coming with me!" Lucy shouted as she dragged Yuka close to her. Yuka tried to run away, but Lucy had a tight grip on her. Lucy and her victim stood in front of the tracks, watching the train approaching. "Goodbye Kouta. At least you sort of forgive me." And with those last words, Lucy took Yuka with her as she threw herself in front of the train, ending both her life and Yuka's life. --- It was now morning. Kouta was sleeping peacefully until Mayu came in and started to shake him awake, saying "Our car is not here! Yuka and Nyuu are gone!" "What is it?" Kouta yawned as he was slowly waking up, "Kouta! Kouta! Nyuu and Yuka are gone!" cried Nana, who also came bursting into the room as well. "What?" Kouta shouted as he frantically ran out of the house and into the yard. Wanta kept pulling at his rope, but Mayu gotten a hold of the dog and tried to calm him down. "When did they leave? Where could they have gone to?" Everyone got out of the house and started to seach for the missing girls. They tried the usual places, like the beach and the shrines, but they were nowhere to be found. They couldn't find them in any restaurants nor could they be found in any other areas of town either. As soon as they were about to give up, Kouta ran into a police officer who didn't seem real busy at all. "Hello, officer?" "What do you need?" the officer asked. "I want to file for two missing persons." Kouta replied. "Missing persons? Give me their description." "Okay, one is around 19 years old and has pink hair and red eyes. She was wearing a blue nightgown." "Okay, what about the other one?" the officer asked. "The other girl is 20 years old. She was seen wearing orange pajamas. Her name is Yuka." "Okay, we'll search for them. If we find anything, we'll let you know, okay?" "Thank you for your help." Kouta said as he joined up with the girls and Wanta and went back home. "Please say they're okay." Kouta thought to himself as he opened the door and headed back into the Inn. He has never been this worried before in his life. --- Two days later, Wanta started to bark frantically as the policemen knocked at the gate. Kouta answered the door and was shocked at what he saw. He saw two body bags being delivered to him. "Oh my god, is it really...can it be...?" "We have horrible news." the officer said in dismay. "We found these two bodies mangled up on the train tracks down in the subways." "No...NO...!" Kouta shrieked as the search party delivered him the news. "One of the girls held this note in her hand when we found them." the officer explained as he handed the note to the stunned Kouta. "To Kouta, I'm sorry for all the trouble that I caused you throughout your life. I just couldn't stand the pain of living my life feeling almost nothing but hatred and rejection. Thanks for being with me. Goodbye Kouta, may our next life be better. -Kaede" After reading the suicide note, Kouta broke down in tears. It was like the whole world was collapsing around him yet again. "How could you do something so selfish Kaede? And why did you have to take Yuka with you to die? Why? I don't know if I can ever forgive you for this." As he headed back to the house, Nana and Mayu came up to them, wondering why he was feeling so sad. Nana asked, "What's wrong Kouta?" "Nyuu, Yuka...they're...DEAD!" Kouta sobbed as Nana and Mayu both hugged him, tears streaming down their faces. "Why did this have to happen?" Mayu sobbed. "Why do bad things happen to good people?" "I don't know..." Kouta said softly. "But whatever you girls do, don't take the easy way out of life. Because if you ever take the easy way, you'll be hurting the people that care about you very much. "We won't take the easy way out of things." Nana said. "We promise." A couple days later, a funeral was held at the Kaede inn. Nozomi showed up, as well as priests who said their prayers before the bodies were cremated. "Kannon, goddess of mercy, lead these young women into the afterlife. May they find their way and find peace and enlightenment." After the bodies of Lucy and Yuka were cremated and put into urns, Kouta and the girls brought the ashes to the beach and gently poured the ashes into the sea. "Goodbye Yuka. Goodbye Nyuu..." Mayu said softly. "I'm sorry if things didn't work out for us Nyuu." Nana added. gBut I hope you can finally rest in peace. "Farewell...we'll never forget you." Nozomi said quietly. And they all left the beach, never looking back for one second. --- Two years have passed. Wanta was now fully house trained and calmed down quite a bit. After Yukafs death, Kouta decided to let Wanta in the house, since he never liked leaving him outside most of the time. Mayu was now in high school and was doing well in class. She started to make friends a lot better than she used to. Ever since she ran away from her abusive family, things seem to have gotten better for her. Her and Nozomi became good friends. She took Nozomi's advice on how deceased loved ones will always be with you if you never forget about them. Things were going well for Nana too. She made friends with a lot of Mayu's friends and tries to do what she can to help her "family" out. But luckily.she was not alone since Mayu and Nozomi would help out with Nanafs developing skills, since the Silpelit still have mental disabilities of her own, but this has all made her life much easier. One day, there was a knock at the gate. Kouta went to answer it and was surprised at what he saw. He saw a Diclonius baby with light blue hair in a bundle with a letter attached to it. "For the people who live at this residence, Please take good care of my baby for me. I want her to grow up where she wonft be ridiculed and be brought up in a safe and friendly environment. Please make her life worth living. Thank you. And so Kouta took the baby into his residence and showed her to the girls that lived with him. They all thought up of names for her, but one name stood out from the rest. Her name was to be Kinkaede, (gold maple) and she became the surrogate daughter of Kouta. "I bet Yuka and Nyuu would be smiling at a sight like this." Kouta thought to himself as he sets up a place for Kinkaede to rest. It was like his life took a better turn, since Kouta and the girls promised each other to take good care of Kinkaede and make each others lives worth living. Fin